torstai 3. elokuuta 2017

Where did the summer go?

Okay, so yes I do realise it's been too long since my last post but this time I've really been busy 🙈 I feel like the June just flew by, like it lasted only 2 weeks.

I had my Chilean host sister here and I feel like I had sth pretty much everyday. We went to Helsinki center, to Suomenlinna (an old military island in front of Helsinki), to Heureka (science place with exhibitions, fun gadgets, planetarium etc), to my mom's uncle's summer cottage (went swimming to the lake, was just +18°C 😅), to Porvoo (a city about 45min drive from Helsinki, also where my bae is from ♡), to Stockholm Sweden etc . So for a girl who is an introvert, who loves being alone and just chilling at home instead of going out to bars or well anywhere especially in the evenings (yes, we do exist), it was quite a challenge. I feel like I've really gotten the fear of social situations... I'm like the black sheep of the family aince my parents and sister are like super social and out going 🙈.

What also really sucked was the poor weather we had... We've had so bad summers now for the 2 or 3 summers in a row. Last week was the best but even then the temperature didn't rise above like +24°C and it's just been raining a lot 👎. Today was a pretty good weather when I was in Helsinki with my friend but tmrw it will rain again... The global warming is really a thing and we should really do our best to even slow it down.

So what's been going on in my love life? Well, things are pretty good but my boyfriend actually now has pneumonia...and I'm just hoping that I won't get it since I've spent 2 nights with him during this time and as a kissing addict I've ofc also kissed him 💋🙈. So now, fingers crossed 😅 he now has the antibiotics so hopefully his pneumonia won't be contagious anymore since I would ofc really want to spend time with him more now while he has the permission to be away from army.

I think that's pretty much what's been happening in my life recently. Now just chilling the for a couple of weeks before starting the journey of studying to med school..😅🙈 it's so weird that for the first time in 12 years I DON'T have to go to school next week ♡👍

See you next time 😉

Also don't forget to follow me on instagram @katjusa1 💋

- KK

Ei kommentteja:

LÀhetÀ kommentti