maanantai 28. elokuuta 2017

Age crisis 😅

It's now been a week since I turned 19 (22/8) and I honestly don't know what to think about that 😅 I'm kinda having like an age crisis tbh. I feel like I just turned 18 and now I'm already a year older... And no 19 isn't old but I just feel like now each year I should be more adult-like etc and I'm NOT ready 🙈

I just graduated from high school and now this year, like I've already said earlier, I'm studying so that maybe I would get into med school someday (fingers crossed 🙈). I still live at home and will be living here at least until I get into a university so right now it just feels like my life is kinda standing still. I'm not going anywhere, turning 19 didn't bring anything new into my life and I'm still learning to become an adult and do adult kinda stuff while still holding on to my last year of being a teenager 🙈😢

Becoming an adult (or well turning 18 and after that) isn't that easy. It's like someone taking your training wheels off without your permission and all of a sudden you're supposed to make the important phone calls yourself, handle your bank account things and making all kinds of decisions all by yourself. I mean don't get me wrong I like being able to do stuff myself too like for example driving a car but before you turn 18, you have no Idea of all the responsibilities and duties the life is about to throw at you. So yes sometimes I do think about how easy life would be if I was still like a 5-year-old or sth but then again I'm happy and grateful about all the things and experiences I've had in these past 19 years. They have made me who I am today.

- KK







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti