tiistai 15. elokuuta 2017

Copenhagen 🇩🇰

So I went on a weekend trip with my family last weekend to Copenhagen 🇩🇰 I've always wanted to visit Denmark but I guess I expected too much. I mean don't get me wrong, Copenhagen was beautiful with all its old buildings, the little mermaid statue, Nyhavn and Tivoli but all the streets were under construction because they are building a metro there.

Also, what's with the driving? Everyone was driving like in Middle East or sth...no one used the blinker, they just hunked and showed with the hand to go first. It was scary. And then the bikes... Everyone were riding their bikes, without a helmet btw, and you had to be careful not to get hit. The bikers had better roads than the walkers... It also isn't that beautiful when all streets are full of parked bikes so you barely have space to walk on the sidewalks. I mean yes it's better for the environment but still, I'm happy that I don't have to live there.

Besides all these things it was still worth visiting for and I had a fun trip even tho I got sick on the second day...thanks to my sister. I loved the Nyhavn harbor and the Field's (Scandinavia's biggest mall) wasn't that bad either even tho I don't really like shopping 🙈

I thinl that's all I have for you today 😜 now some pics 💋

- KK

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti