torstai 17. elokuuta 2017

Pray for Barcelona 🇪🇸

This was not a good night... When I heard that one of my favourite cities had been attacked, I was shocked, devastated and confused at the same time. What made this all even more weird was that I had actually earlier today watched some CNN's etc's documents about these terrorists from youtube. Like what makes them do things like this, about the women there, the child recruits and so on. I'm stunned how many people still join them every year from Europe, USA, Australia etc and how easily their are brainwashed into their system.

I'm really sad that the world we live in, has to be this scary, so unpredictable and unsafe. It obviously makes me scared even tho you shouldn't let power to the fear because that's exactly what the terrorists want. All these attacks have been brutal, horrible and unforgivable but at the same time it's the fear and the anxiety that makes us even more vulnerable.

Now when it comes to the Barcelona's attack, I'm not trying to blame anyone else but the terrorists of this attack, but how is it possible that La Rambla which is a big, wide road for walkers didn't have any protection? Like those big stone fences or anything. It was just a matter of time for this to happen since these kind of attacks (truck/van) have been going on in Europe and also because La Rambla is like the perfect target for it because it's always full of people. The van got to drive for over half a kilometer before stopping because there's nothing that would've stopped it.
But like I said, it's ofc the terrorist's fault that this even happened in the first place.

UPDATE: there was also another terrorist attack later last night... Audi A3 drove to the crowd in Cabrils... 6 civils got injured and one police. Police shot 4 suspects and injured one, who died later from his injuries. Police also said that the suspects had bomb vests on them...

This is absolutely terrible and devastating... I hope that all the injured people get better soon and everyone who needs any kind of help gets it.

I just want to send my condolences for all the victims' loved ones and for Barcelona ❤ We love you and support you ❤🇪🇸

- KK

(Pic's source: ://www.hola.com/actualidad/2017081798302/redes-sociales-pray-for-barcelona/ )

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti