maanantai 10. heinäkuuta 2017

Jag älskar dig ♡

I wasn't sure if I was gonna write a post about my relationship again since I'm not the kinda person who likes to shove it into peoples faces but I mean it's a huge part of my life right now so oh well, here we go again 😜.

It's now been about 5 months since the last relationship post which means that it's gonna be our 6 month anniversary soon (on Friday, 14th of July to be exact). It's like a weird but exciting thing at least for me since I've never dated anyone for this long 🙈.

I'm actually talking with him as I'm writing this 🙈 It's 1.15am and I just took a nap before 12am so I could stay awake and keep him company while he has his guard-shift (00.00-03.00). I feel like it's the least I can do when I'm just on a holiday and he has to be there. 65 long days left but I mean we've already been thru 190 days so can't complain 😅🙈

Besides all the struggles and challenges that the army throws at us, we are doing good ❤ I can't even describe how much I love this guy, I've never felt this way before 🙈. He just simply makes me happy and I feel so loved. Not even an hour goes by without him calling me beautiful when we are together 💋 Like I said in my previous post, it's hard for me to take compliments even from him but I still appreciate it and cherish the moment when he says the words with a smile on his face and twinkling eyes 💫

I know it's still pretty naive to say after only 6 months but I really do think that I've found my future ♡ My boyfriend changed my life completely and there's no place I'd rather be than in his arms ♡ It's so weird tho, like who knew I might have found my "the one" from Tinder 🙈 It just seems so unreal, but at the same time so amazing. I feel blessed, and if this is how it's always gonna feel, I don't ever wanna let him go ♡

- KK

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti